Thursday, February 22, 2007

IVAN'S ACT ~ off the stage and into submission.

I am very excited. For the first time, I have a short animated film complete enough to be entered into an animation festival. I have been wanting to do this for some time now. My stop-motion short, IVAN's ACT is in a nearly finished stage (just working with some of the sounds). I finished the animation last summer, and started editing it. Unfortunately, my Fall 2006 semester at Pratt kicked in, and I got sidetracked for quite a few months. The last month, I have been cramming away on getting IVAN together for the ASIFA-East festival deadline. For those who don't know, ASIFA-East is an Animation organization here in New York, and it is actually part of an international community. Check them out at http://www.asifaeast.com/.


I mailed the film out two days ago. While waiting, I have begun another piece of animation, and am also looking at other festivals and screenings to submit IVAN to.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.